Here is the latest on my saga. I still have a loaner and they have my car. My SA told me that "the vehicle has a bad Logic 7 amp. We swapped your amp with a know good amp and everything seems to be working at this time." But the good amp was just from another car so they are getting a new amp for me delivered on Monday. I didn't see the connection between a software upgrade making voice commands stop working and a new amp so I told him that. He said "The amp is faulty in the sense that it is not allowing certain functions to work,in your case, the voice command;
programming didn't help because we still couldn't communicate. Swapping the amps with a good unit solved are problem."