Here are a few stuff I recommend.
Car wash soap
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Clear
- Great for daily washes and stripping off old sealant/wax. Smells great too!
Quick Detail spray
Poorboy's World Spray & Wipe
- I keep a bottle of this in my trunk all the time for quick wipes like bird droppings. Also a great clay lube.
Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray with Polycharger
- I love the gloss on this QD. I use it after each wash. Haven't found any other QD that can match the glossiness of this one.
Optimum (OPT) Opti-Seal
- My favorite sealant. You can practically use this on any exterior part. Just spray and buff it. Don't need to let it cure and wipe. I use it on my chrome grille, body, exhaust tips and wheels.
Chemical Guys Jetseal 109
- Another sealant I recommend