View Single Post
      11-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #193
Vector Pilot
Lieutenant

Drives: 2014 Z4 28i

Irv Robinson Euro Delivery June 17th 2010

This post is a follow-up to a previous endorsement for Irv Robinson. Early in 2010, my wife and I decided to pick-up our next BMW in Munich. We researched this forum and read the endorsements many of you posted on behalf of Irv . I gave him a call and within minutes he explained the whole process, understood our needs and began helping us plan our trip. He not only made sure the purchase was going to be everything we expected but also acted as our tour guide. Irv shared his own Euro Delivery experience and described the things he saw and did anecdotally. He recommended interesting sites and roads to drive along with things to see and do throughout Europe.* Those of you who have taken delivery at the BMW Welt, know exactly what Iím talking about, itís one of the most incredible experiences you will ever have. And for those of you considering a Euro Delivery,* Irv [irobinson@motorwerks.com] is the person who will make it happen-!! By the way, we are planning another Euro Delivery in 2011. Good Job Irv.
Attached Images

Vector Pilot is offline   United_States