View Single Post
      11-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #12
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

Well a good exhaust will also sound good but once again you will lose some back pressure. I have no doubt that changing the intake and exhaust can make more power but if you are getting too much air through with little back pressure I would bet you will lose some low end. As I mentioned in an above post to compensate for this you would need some type of forced induction.

Not much we can do with a 330i anyhow (engine wise) so what the heck just get your exhaust and intake. I love mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wlew View Post
get the afe, I dont think I have lost power with it and there are dynos showing gains. the sound is awesome as well. pair it with a good exhaust and youre set. get a proper tune as well.
The extra air inlet for the Performance Intake is so small I laughed when I saw it. There is NO way you are going to get much air in through there. I can not personally say I have increased my power as I have not dyno'd it but I can say it looks great. Would I do it all over again.... Probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
The BMW intake also claims to reduce back pressure. The top cover actually has an air way to allow air to escape from the back end. But I agree it is just a few pieces of plastics (ok there is a carbon fiber piece in there for the look) for over $700.
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0