I'm on the look out for a nice 335i - so thought i'd join up and offer my car for sale / swap
After 9 years of Subaru ownership it's time to move on to another marque.
I've owned this car for the last 3 years and can honestly say it's been a pleasure.
Used only as a 2nd car, always warmed up / cooled down properly
Car has full service history - including a cam-belt service last week.
Interim oil changes carried out at 6 month intervals.
covered only 34,000 miles
2005 JDM STI - Twin Scroll
* Hayward + Scott de-cat downpipe
* Revolution Centre + 5" backbox
* K + N panel filter
* Turbo Dynamics uprated actuator
* 3 port boost solenoid
* Ecutek re-map by Bob Rawle
* Powerstation Geometry setup
Body & Ancillaries
* Hawkeye Rear under-diffuser
* Carbon roof mounted spoiler
* Carbon Fibre A pillar dressup
* Black Headlight mod & Detango
* 8x18 Anthracite PFF7 replicas
* 225/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres
* STI Mudflaps
* Black Sunstrip with Subaru graphic
PowerStation Rolling Road it acheived 370 bhp and 351 lb/ft torque
Any questions please ask
Any pictures from any angle available
PLEASE : No Time Wasters - This is a genuine sale, for an immaculate car. The car is owned outright by myself, is not under any finance agreement. Please feel free to carryout an HPI check for your own assurance - Any inspection welcome, but I will drive the vehicle during any test drives unless you can show me a fully comprehensive insurance policy in your name - Sorry, but this car is worth too much to let just anyone take for a spin.