11-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #17
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahmed78 View Post
Running 100% stock pipes right now. Looking for a nice deep sound with some gurgle but not annoyingly loud. Daily driver...would like to hear from people who have heard both on an e90. thanks
My vote would be to go with the Remus US Sound Race Exhaust system hands down. The Remus US Ssound Race Exhaust System features a straight through muffler, reducing backpressure to provide dyno proven gains in horsepower and torque. No need to worry about fitment; as the exhaust is manufactured to OEM specifications, and uses the same mounting points as stock. All Remus Mufflers are constructed from 303 stainless steel to ensure your exhaust never rusts and lasts as long as your vehicle does.

Remember, Remus is the world's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.

I know that we've exchanged a few PMs as of late and I do want to let you know that **********s.com is an authorized dealer for Remus Exhaust Systems. I also do have the Remus US Sound Race Exhaust in-stock physically here in my warehouse ready to ship or for you to pick up! I'll shoot you over a PM again with more details! In the meantime here's a video of the Remus US Sound Race Exhaust system for you to check out which was provided from our customer and fellow E90post member madmanhiker who also chimed in above.

- Alan