MORE HORSEPOWER! & MORE TORQUE!
plus throttle pedal re-mapping for snappier response
125i 128i 130i 323i 325i 328i 330i 523i 525i 528i 530i X3 X5 Z4 630i 730i
There is No 328i Tune More Powerful!
The BMS Power Box is a piggyback style performance chip for the BMW 2.5L & 3.0L N51/N52/N53 6 cylinder motors.
It features easy installation and removal, gas pedal switching between 7 performance maps, throttle remapping for snappier response, and dyno gains of up to 10+ Horsepower and 10+ lb-ft Torque
you can enjoy the car how it should have come from the factory!
Instantaneous increase in Power and Torque for your BMW!
• Up to 10+ More Horsepower & 10+ More lb-ft Torque
• Throttle Re-mapping for Better Response / Reaction
• Removes "dead area" delay in gas pedal
• 7 Different Maps / Settings
• Can be turned on and off from inside the car
• Gives even more Power with intake/exhaust or other mods
• Plug & Play, No cutting or splicing
Installation takes around 20 minutes using basic hand tools and is completely reversible with no cutting of wires. Simply extract the factory wire and replace it with the corresponding BMS Power Box wire. Installation is very discrete allowing most customers to leave the unit installed for basic service is
through the factory ECU/DME or the BMW dealerships equipment.
Dynos below show horsepower and torque increase at the wheels over stock.
BMS Power Box on a completely Stock automatic BMW 328i on 91 octane.
BMS Power Box on a completely Stock automatic BMW 330i on 91 octane.
BMS Power Box Map Guide:
How to Switch Maps from the Driver's Seat ?
Insert the keyfob and press the start button to turn the ignition on (lights on the dash but the engine is not running). Press and hold the gas pedal down to the floor for 4 seconds or more, then release. This puts the Power Box into listen mode. If you start the engine at this point you will be on map 0. For performance maps press the gas pedal to the floor and quickly release one time for each map you would like to select. For example, for map 3 press and release the gas 3 times, then start the engine. Your map setting will be saved until it is changed.
What is the BMS Power Box?
The BMS Power Box is a BMW Performance Chip with a pre-programmed internal chip that intercepts the stock signals from your BMW's electronic control unit (ECU) and changes them to achieve better performance by adjusting the air fuel ratio and spark timing. Made specifically for the BMW inline six cylinder motors. The PBX also has an adjustable throttle feature that can be combined with the Performance chip feature by selecting a setting or "map" as we call it. The BMS Power Box contains both a performance chip which gives you an extra 8-10 Horsepower at the wheels and an adjustable throttle boost feature that makes the gas pedal send a boosted throttle signal in increments of 30%, 60%, and 100% over the stock BMW signal. Depending on what setting/ "map" you select you can create a perfect blend of throttle response and horsepower and torque. For maximum horsepower and throttle boosting select MAP 3. The BMS Power Box is completely invisible to the BMW dealership and testing equipment so you can leave it in for routine service.
How does it compare?
Other products just have a single setting throttle booster. No horsepower/performance is gained or you have to reflash your ECU and there is no throttle boost feature. They are costly and are detectable by BMW's equipment.
What will the BMS Power Box do?
The BMS Power Box will make your vehicle more responsive, spirited and fun to drive. It will make your vehicle faster by increasing the horsepower and torque. It works well with other modifications like intakes and exhausts, but can also be used alone. It will remove the "dead space" when you push on the non responsive stock BMW accelerator. It changes the way the car drives and feels. You can turn it on and off from the comfort of your drivers seat to feel the difference. For BMW tuning the BMS Power Box is the clear choice.
BMS Power Box USA Applications
• BMW E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 - 325 / 328 Sedan, Touring, Coupe and Convertible
• BMW E90 - 325 / 328 / 330 Sedan
• BMW E82 - 128 Coupe and Convertible
• BMW E83 - X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle
• BMW E70 - X5 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle
• BMW E85 / E86 - Z4 3.0si Roadster and Coupe
• BMW E85 - Z4 3.0i Roadster
• BMW E89 - Z4 sDrive23i and sDrive30i
• BMW 2006+ E60 / E61 - 525 / 528 / 530 Sedan and Touring
BMS Power Box Outside the USA Applications
• BMW E90 / E92 / E93 - 325 / 330 Sedan, Coupé and Convertible
• BMW E90 - 323 Sedan
• BMW E60 / E61 - 523 /525 / 528 / 530 Sedan and Touring
• BMW E81 / E82 / E87 / E88 - 125 / 130 Coupé, Hatchback & Cabriolet
• BMW E83 X3 - 2.5si / 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle
• BMW E70 X5 - 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle
• BMW E85 / E86 - Z4 3.0si Roadster and Coupé
• BMW E85 - Z4 2.5si Roadster
• BMW E89 - Z4 sDrive23i & sDrive30i
• BMW E63 / E64 - 630 Sedan
• BMW E65 / E66 - 730 Sedan
The BMS Power Box was specifically designed for the N51 / N52 / N53
2.5L & 3.0L motors. Including xi vehicles.
The BMS Power Box works in all of the above cars because they all have variants of the same motor.
E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 / E82 / E83 / E85 / E86 / E87 /E88 / E89 / E70 / E60 / E61 / E63 / E64 / E65 / E66
Download the BMS Power Box installation Guide
For questions, and/or ordering information PM or Email: Jameson@Alpinemss.com