04-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
KL2DC

Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
The Official Spring 2007 DC Metro Meet Planning and Discussion Thread

Well, its about that time to start planning for our annual Spring 2007 meet.

First of all, a short update. All is well with DC metro! Since our last meet in October 2006, we have had the privilege of having new enthusiastic and dynamic members joining our ever growing family. Welcome once again!

Our little family is indeed prospering. A quick check at the DC metro registry today shows a total of 103 strong members. :rocks:

Congratulations to JKratty on being our 100th member This is an important milestone to us and we plan for a commemorative recognition of sorts. Well, if that don't work out, we'll at least buy you a round or two at one of the upcoming social gatherings

Anyways on the matter of the moment. First of all, this discussion thread is coming out a little late, apologies.

Customarily we host our Spring meets on the 3rd Sunday of the month. So I'll leave either Sunday May 20th or Sunday May 27th as possible dates.

Our Spring meets are and should be generally smaller than our Grand Fall Meets. It an opportunity for us to come out and embrace the warmer weather and to catch up with old and new members.

Our Spring meets is also reserved to try out new concepts and ideas which might be incorporated into our other meets.

So with that in mind, we would like to humbly solicit fresh and new meet ideas, proposals, concepts etc. from you, for us to enjoy.

This is our meet so let's collectively plan for it.
Attached Images

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
KL2DC is offline   United_States