United_States
Rep

Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
i mean this sounds cool for some obviously deff not me!!! but guys why in the world would you buy a 40-55k car which most of us had to make 75k to buy and do performance mods half-assed!!! it just sounds like you shouldn't own one if you can't afford it and half to uses black electrical tape to make a BOV which is usually a cheap non performance mod (unless you include what it screws up) just audible!!! why risk messing it up when you have a knowledgeable bmw tech in Matt giving an informed statement as to why this shouldn't be done!!! why mess with a 50k car and put some tape on parts for sound that sounds like it came out of my fathers ass after he had his colon resection!!! just buy a damn BOV if you have to!!!
A BOV does not screw anything up on a car with a MAP sensor if you have the right spring installed, there will be no compressor surge of any kind. Can you stop posting crap that isn't true. We understand that you don't like BOV's, which is fine, but please understand that on this car it won't hurt anything no matter how much you may hate the sound.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l