1) 2010 BMW 335I Sedan M sport Automatic Steptronic
2) 70 degrees sea level humidity around 75-80% (miami)
3) BMW Perf. Exhaust AFE intake and flash tune by yours truly.
4) Full tank 93 octane
5) Full Weight
4) 18 Inch stock M sport wheels with RFT
5) Automatic transmission my whole life pretty good driver
6) pics of the time slip and video will be posted from the track and dyno.
I dynoed the car yesterday b/c i wanted to see the power it was putting down. It gave me 361 RWHP and 382 RWT.
I went to PBIR with some friends and I ran a 12.746 @ 107.77 mph here is the break down.
.052 reaction time
8.184 1/8 @ 85.23
12.746 @ 107.77
Please let me know your thoughts and feed back..