Thread: 2010 CIC Map
View Single Post
      12-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #25
chemist
Russian Federation
Rep

Drives: Audi

Some explanations for the doubters about www.fscmap.com and FSC you can buy there :
First: our site IS NOT FRAUD. I have good reputation in the world of BMW repair (see forums like www.bmwecu.org and the like). And I don't want to lose it. All FSC we sell - valid and working (there are some complications in case then navigation function activated not by FSC for car (expensive method when you retrofitted CIC) but with CAN-filter (cheap, but not correct method), but we solve this problem in most cases.
Second: Why we don't use PayPal?
The only reason we don't use PayPal - PayPal doesn't allow russian citizens to RECEIVE money. We can have PayPal account, but we only can PAY with it.
See this link: https://www.paypal.com/worldwide
Russia is in the section "Send Money to Anyone in the Growing PayPal Network"
www.moneybookers.com allows us to receive money. They also require confirmation of identity and adress.
Third: Alll people wrote we are frauders, our FSCs are fakes etc. - never use our FSC at all or just envy us

If you have some questions: write me e-mail or PM.
I understand my words may raise doubts because I have only one post here (this one), but I had to give explanations for people, who probably want use our site, but maybe afraid something...

Last edited by chemist; 12-26-2010 at 12:24 PM.