Originally Posted by antzcrashing
So we were told there would be a CF roof, but late in the development it was not feasible - big deal. Scott has been a great addition to the inside info for this site
Big boy, too many fumes being inhaled at Clemson I see....
look at the thread:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
- More muscular appearance than standard 1-series
- Trapezoid grille flanked by two intakes to allow extra brake cooling
- Six piston brakes
- High performance intercooler ????
- Sportier looking headlights than standard 1-series
- Small lip spoilers above brake duct inlets to provide extra air flow and downforce
- The front wings of the car are massaged slightly to accomodate the wider track. Rear end is also wider.
- Standard 18" 5-spoke wheels with optional 18" Competition wheels (18" will be the optimium wheel size for the M1)
- Signature M side vent
- Broader wheel arches to accomodate larger track
- "Ducktail" CSL style rear trunk (integrated spoiler)
- Rear valance/diffuser area takes its direction from the standard 135i but with open ducts for aerodynamic purpose
- Signature M quad exhaust pipes
- Reinforced carbon fiber roof
This is just to start. Maybe you need to row your boat a little more and think about it before you talk. Either way, I do appreciate SCOTT's information, but again, he isn't the final word.