View Single Post
      12-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #17
JonTX
New Member
0

 
JonTX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90 & 2006 Elise
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

My SA wanted me to schedule a recall last week but I put him off. Is it better to get the recall now or wait until the current pump starts to fail? If the current one (my 2nd) is working fine, what would be the advantage of replacing it right now?