Originally Posted by poiney
I didn't know there was a warning for this.
Does this mean you can still start the car but it lets you know to get a new one, or does it mean "too late"?
It means the battery has a low voltage reading. If you continue to leave your radio, lights, on etc while the engine is off, you risk draining it to the point where you cannot crank the engine.
So basically it's just warning you that you have just enough juice left in your battery to turn over your engine a few times.
It doesn't necessarily mean that your battery is bad. But draining your battery isn't a god thing either. As your battery drops voltage, the inside will corrode (I think it's corrode)and damage it self, decreasing the ability to hold a full charge.