View Single Post
      12-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #194
javaruke
Registered

Drives: 2010 Interlagos Blue DCT

2010 ED and PCD

Among the many things I am grateful for in 2010, one is the great experience I had purchasing my M3 'vert from Irv. He was extremely knowledgeable of the car, the ED process, and helpful with travel tips. I told him exactly what I wanted, and we quickly agreed on a reasonable price.

My daughter and I traveled to Munich in March to take delivery and head off to Austria for the best father/daughter experience a dad could ever want. The ED experience was exactly as described and based on his counsel, I had everything I needed to make it seamless. We also thoroughly enjoyed the factory tour that he recommended.

Our trip to Salzburg and Vienna was spectacular with unusually warm weather for that time of year, which allowed us to take advantage of the top down. The drop off in Munich went as planned, and Kathryn was even kind enough to drop us off at the local train station for our trip back to Munich.

The car was delivered to the Perf Ctr in South Carolina where I met my brother to take US delivery, but more importantly spend the day driving their M3 on the track. That was incredible, with lots of knowledge transfer/learning, as well as big smiles. I drove across country to really get acquainted with my car and enjoyed every minute.

Thank you Irv for helping make my 2010 one to remember. My next BMW ED will go through you!
Attached Images