I'm from Calgary too. I just turned in my 335i coupe last month. If any one is looking for mods I have a bunch of stuff left over.
im not in town right now, but i will be back at the end of the month.
these are all for the e92 335i coupe. If this stuff doesn't sell locally then I will post it on the other for sale sections and ship them out.
1. Carbon Fiber Grilles - SOLD
2.Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers - SOLD
3. Black Sapphire Painted Reflectors - SOLD
4. RDSport Race Exhaust - $800 (used for about 2.5 years)
5. KWV2 suspension - SOLD
6. (2) 10mm H&R spacers and extended bolts(silver)- SOLD
7. Iforged Daytona wheels - 19X10 (265/30/19) / 19X8 (235/35/19) - kumho ecsta - rear tires were just replaced this summer - $3600 total package.
8. Vorsteiner Front Lip (black sapphire) - $600
9. Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser (BS) - SOLD
10. ACS CF roof spoiler - SOLD
11. LUX h8 led angel eyes - SOLD
Here is some info on the exhaust:
It's a slip over exhaust system, requires cutting of the stock piping and you can just use clamps (or weld) to secure the exhaust mufflers. It's essentially an axleback system.
Here is a video of my car when I had them on. I have other videos, but I never got a chance to put them on Youtube yet.
And here is another one I found of another car:
The system is louder than the rdsport sport exhaust, but sounds really aggressive.