View Single Post
      04-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #32
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General

Drives: Lola

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ArmyBimmerDude Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyBimmerDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomBimmer View Post
I have a solution for ya. You do not have to get rid of the girl, just buy my Mustang or better yet let's swap the cars.
Um yeah....this thread is like 5 months old. I got my car about 2 months ago. Got rid of her. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_SYIRM View Post
Hi dude :-)

I had a gf that didnt like my new 325i baby so one night after a visit to a club I shagged her on the hood under the light of the moon. After that she started to love my car.

/Mr_SYIRM
You know, in theory that sounds great....but since the car's new, I would be so afraid to scratch up or dent the hood.....Opening the trunk works though

Quote:
Originally Posted by hands on View Post
ahh, I was wondering if she saw that commercial...Great advertising! But the thing is nothing compared to a Bimmer...Maybe she's a little too easily influenced by tv
Yeah, a lot of germans are "americanized" which sucks. European automobiles are far superior to American ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson07 View Post
Sounds pretty much that Heidelberg328i is really pissed off by our country like we are by the US, don´t like your country either. Anyway I can agree on the quality of our nice cars since we are still following the philosophy of quality engineering.
BTW I am working for a US car manufacturer here in Germany but hope to get a
bimmer myself asap......

cheers

Jenson
Honestly man, he's just telling the truth. I've lived in Germany for almost 20 years now (my father was in the Army). If there's a base in a city, girls go for the military guys.