View Single Post
      04-14-2007, 09:11 PM   #32
Major General

Drives: Lola

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ArmyBimmerDude Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyBimmerDude
Originally Posted by zoomBimmer View Post
I have a solution for ya. You do not have to get rid of the girl, just buy my Mustang or better yet let's swap the cars.
Um yeah....this thread is like 5 months old. I got my car about 2 months ago. Got rid of her. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Mr_SYIRM View Post
Hi dude :-)

I had a gf that didnt like my new 325i baby so one night after a visit to a club I shagged her on the hood under the light of the moon. After that she started to love my car.

You know, in theory that sounds great....but since the car's new, I would be so afraid to scratch up or dent the hood.....Opening the trunk works though

Originally Posted by hands on View Post
ahh, I was wondering if she saw that commercial...Great advertising! But the thing is nothing compared to a Bimmer...Maybe she's a little too easily influenced by tv
Yeah, a lot of germans are "americanized" which sucks. European automobiles are far superior to American ones.

Originally Posted by Jenson07 View Post
Sounds pretty much that Heidelberg328i is really pissed off by our country like we are by the US, don´t like your country either. Anyway I can agree on the quality of our nice cars since we are still following the philosophy of quality engineering.
BTW I am working for a US car manufacturer here in Germany but hope to get a
bimmer myself asap......

Honestly man, he's just telling the truth. I've lived in Germany for almost 20 years now (my father was in the Army). If there's a base in a city, girls go for the military guys.
2007 E92 Montego Blue 335i