View Single Post
      01-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #45
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
United_States

Drives: 09 E92 328iX N51 3-Stage

Garage List
'Before i purchased i contacted Dynavin directly and they referred me to Car Audio Craze and Trent specifically. After speaking with him he told me they have been dealing with Dynavin for about two years now and were one of the first Dynavin Authorized resellers in the US.

Just to be sure i did a google for "caraudiocraze trent" and came up with numerous things about their good service with the Dynavin customers.'

Well that's a different story then - looks as if you definitely did your homework!

Guess what I was told elsewhere is not tru then

Do you really think they would offer these units for less than the $699 under a GB?
2009 328ix E92//SGM//ACS Roof Spoiler//MTech Aero Lip+Trunk Spoiler//M3 Side Skirts//CF Roundels+Grilles//M3 Novillo Interior//Perf Shift Lever+Boot//MPerf DCT Wheel//M3 GT3 eBrake Handle+Boot//ACS Pedals//M3 Mirrors//LCI Tails w/LUX Rev//DTEC V7 AE+MTec 6000K D1S+HPB HID 6000K Fogs//HPB LED Interior//RPI Scoops//CF Euro Airbox+Underhood Hsgs//K&N//BMW PE//MTech Rear Bumper-iS Sport Diffuser//CF Strut Brace//Vishnu OFT//BMW 193M's+Kumho 4X