Originally Posted by irq5
Not as yet unfortunately. I will be getting hold of the moulder today though to find out how the mould is progressing. I'm going to be pushing quite hard on this for January - so that at least we have a prototype ready for the end of the month and then hopefully fix whatever snags and fitment issues we may come up against and have it out by the end of Feb...
I think that's a reaslistic plan at the moment. Sorry that it's taking a little longer than expected!
Nothing to apologize for, there no reason to rush quality work if you are taking the time for quality product and fitment. Just hurry with the quad diffuser after the dual.