View Single Post
      01-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #25
robbiec
Private
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Boston

Posts: 65
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl2us View Post
You say it is nice for the daily drive, are you speaking in terms of aggressively or are you an economical driver? I'd say about 60% of the time I am economical for work drives and such, the other 40% I like to play around. Would you say this is a worthwhile upgrade in terms of this?
I'd say I am probably 80/20 or 85/15 toward the economy side. I have fun getting on the highway and occasionally pulling away from traffic lights.
robbiec is offline  
0
Reply With Quote