Sorry for the lack of updates. Feels like it's been forever that any movement has happened on this. And it's basically because I cannot get hold of the moulder at the moment. It's come to the point where I'm actually going to drive through to his offices on Monday to speak with him because I can't reach him on the phone or via email at the moment.
If worse comes to worst I'll take the mould thus far and find someone else to complete it for me. I am highly annoyed at the moment.
If anything - give me till Monday for an update.
Thanks for your patience guys!