View Single Post
      01-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Dr. G
Brigadier General

Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Midas for oil change?

So I wanted to get my cars oil changed, but there aren't any BMW dealerships nearby and I won't be able to make the trip out to one in the near future.

So what I was thinking of doing was purchasing my filter and oil online from tischer and then taking it to the local midas and having them do the oil change for me. Seeing that an oil change is a fairly simple task, would the people at midas perform a proper job and is there anything they might not know about the procedure for an e92 oil change, something like oiling the rings?
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S