View Single Post
      02-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #33
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92White View Post
Why isn't the E82 listed as compatible ?
The 1-series headlights are made by a different manufacturer and therefor are designed differently. I have tested the LUX H8 in them and while they do fit and do work, they do not look great. The design of the angel eye system in the 1-series is very different and also very strange, making it difficult to make the inner and outer ring look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92M3Guy View Post
Will these power supplies be hidden in the headlight or it will be like the current lux and AiB kit where you have to put the power supply outside the headlight with the fuse.

What makes these power supplies different than the previous one that made the recall due to 1 set blowing up in the headlight. Not to remind you of the previous ones but just curious what makes it better that it won't fail like the last one.
No no no. the new power supplies will be small and tucked away inside the headlight. There will be no need no have any wires outside the headlight. The LUX H8 v3 as been designed to look much cleaner after the install process

These new power supplies are made by a company who specialized in LED power supplies, and they have custom designed one for me that will work specifically for this application. They have designed it to be extremely robust and can withstand all of the nuances and stresses of being in a automotive application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amullo View Post
Quick question..
Do these fit on the E91 LCI?

Im looking for the "best and brightest" plug and play units, but i dont know if the headlight on the sedan and wagon are the same. My cars front, similar to the E90LCI i think, but Im no expert!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/e90gar...(1280x960).jpg

//A
Yes, i updated the first post. they fit the E90 / E91 LCI Xenons

Just a few teaser pics for now
Attached Images

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame

Last edited by LuxAngelEyes; 02-02-2011 at 10:47 AM.
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States