04-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #105
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by picus View Post
I don't know if you're going to get your insurance to pay for a "perfect" paint job. Most insurance companies will try to send you off to their preferred shops, which tend to be the cheapest. It's very difficult to get them to agree to a shop that will lay down an OEM or better paint finish. Good luck though.
I dunno i have a feeling farmers will be good about that and i dont think it'll be bad explaining to them that this is a BMW, not a civic, not a camry, but an 07 BMW meaning you f**ckers take it to one of these certified bmw repair shops or we're going to have serious issues becuase we're not paying ALL this money every month for your "full coverage" everything included insurance for nothing, if its going to cost an extra few thousand for you guys then you know what so be it becuase this is exactly what we pay you for and there is absolutley no reason we should have to settle for anything but the absolute best for this car. If i had it my way i'd send my car to the south carolina bmw factory and have them completely repaint it....i'll try and explain that to them hahaha.....but its the only bmw place, so what if its like 17k for their paint job....its a BMW hahaha yea right. No but i know what your saying man, thanks for the input
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0