View Single Post
      02-18-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Private First Class
United Kingdom

Drives: 335d Coupe

Ok emailed the guy all the prices are
+ VAT!! Doh!! shame otherwise really good prices although he did offer to match tyre express for the rears and do me deal on shipping.

I checked his company number, seems ligit and all up to date + if paying on credit card cant see a problem.

After all the messing though am getting 4 conti 5p's from event as prefer them and have used before and its less messing as they come to house/work

all in 868 225/35/19 and 255/30/19

For all you people buying tyres heres is a list of the cheapest places I have found online:

Perhaps a mod can sticky this and people can add shops to this list that are as competitive.

To save others spending many hours looking for the cheapest- I can sum up that the list above will probably be the cheapest places for tyres.
E92 335d Coupe, Bluefin remap, 333BHP, Winter Conti TS830p on 18 MV3's, 19' summer wheels, BMW gloss black Performance grills, DAB, Pro nav, bluetooth, black Dakota Leather- heated, High beam assist, BMW HIFI, elec seats and mirrors, auto with paddle shift, climate windscreen, voice control, uni remote,PDC, extended storage pack.