View Single Post
      02-19-2011, 04:25 AM   #11
ALF_E90
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330i - see classifieds...

Measured them and they are just over 7mm to just under 8mm across the whole of each tread. So a fraction of a mm off new. Am PM'ing scooba some pics later, will post on here if they are still available, scooba has first dibs. It looked like they had been fitted just before I bought the car in Dec, and I almost immediately stuck a set of winter wheels/tyres on.

I do also have one Michelin PS2 225/40/18 front available with about 5-6mm tread (will measure and photograph later). £50 secures that (tyre sellers on Ebay generally want £60-70 for similar).

And a set of Style 162 18's staggered wheels in very good condition, not sure what I'll put them up for but similar sets on Ebay seem to get around £450. Looks like they were cosmetically refurbished by the dealer when I bought the car but the marks under the paint are barely visible. They certainly don't need refurbishing and the sets of "cheap" 17's I have bought on Ebay recently needed fully refurbishing which took the price to over £500!

Edited to add - looks from other posts like scooba may have bought some new ones so if confirmed I will start a new thread retaining the first/second dibs from here!

Last edited by ALF_E90; 02-19-2011 at 04:45 AM..
Appreciate 0