View Single Post
      03-03-2011, 06:12 AM   #25
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,806
iTrader: (3)

that thing about 45cm long in the middle, that doesn't exist on the 'straight pipes' on the left, is a centre resonator aka 'muffler'

in theory you could do just that - buy US spec PE with mid pipe.

Any exhaust shop can put together midpipe for you though to replace the centre resonator.
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
Reply With Quote