View Single Post
      03-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Alan l.
Brigadier General

Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i

||My turn for a teaser...Something you don't see everyday on a Msport|| Now Installed

***Installed pics on page 5!!!!!!!!!!***

I took a chance with these since muju was the only person on the forum that had these wheels in 19" anthracite finish. Boy am i glad because they look phenomenal in person.

Everyone hated on the black version and almost nobody has these in this finish. Look at them dead on and it looks like a CSL / F14 style wheel but at an angle you get to see the twist from the machine finish contrasting with the anthracite spoke. Combined with the red BBS cap mounted on an AW Msport...should look pretty insane. I love how they look like they are about to take off even when they are still!

I also have a exotics tuning CSL trunk coming which should complete my exterior.

Excuse me for the poor iphone pics....legit shoot once they are mounted along with the trunk.

*****Edit - Wheels are on the car!*****

Similar to the first pic but lighting gave the wheel a different look

Alan

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||

Last edited by Alan l.; 03-19-2011 at 09:57 PM.