View Single Post
      04-30-2007, 12:34 AM   #9
tommydogsdad
On My Third Drop Top BMW!

Drives: E93 335i Convertible

Send a message via Yahoo to tommydogsdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
hmmm...I dont know if I should add to this but I went to SC BMW today and asked to test out my Europe Navteq DVD. No one went outside to greet (which I dont think was a problem) so I went inside and talked to this Asian CA. He was on the phone and he hung up. THen he asked me what I wanted and I told him. All of a sudden he said "oh im busy. I have a customer right now."

I went to front desk and asked for a salesman. I told him I ordered my car from Dave Parker (whom was not there today). He told me to wait for Dave. When I told him I just wanted to test it out real quick and he went and asked the manager. Manager said no (i guess I understand). While I was talking to the manager some lady (probably finance) was staring me down for some reason.

I guess when you come dressed in jeans they just dont wanna help you.
The "jeans" theory is complete BS. I have only been dressed in jeans the 4 times I had to go down there, and got the best customer service-ever. I have had 11 brand new cars in my lifetime, and SCBMW has been the Number One Dealer in terms of customer service. Loren McRoberts, loren_mcroberts@yahoo.com, has been my CA. Excellent guy. Honest, hardworking, professional.

I am tired of hearing this "well I was dressed down" complaint. It's BS. They ARE NOT SNOBS. Have you seen the people who work there? Totally normal folk. Their uniform is jeans or khaki's.

Perhaps they WERE busy! YOU DID GO ON A BUSY DAY!!!! What time did you go? You should have called Dave Parker to schedule something. It is the NUMBER ONE VOLUME dealer in Northern Cali for God's sake!!! Make an appointment! You just shouldn't "walk in" and expect to be treated like Royalty. That's just an elitist entitlement attitude.