View Single Post
      11-17-2005, 10:11 PM   #176
wantmye90
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 06 BMW 330
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In My Car!

Posts: 220
iTrader: (0)

HELP!!! My deadline to place an order for delivery by the end of the year is tomorrow! I had decided on Barrique Red with beige, poplar, Prem, Sport, Convenience and fold-down seats. What I like about the Barrique is that it'll change colors in different lights and 70% of the time it's really nice looking and very interesting, but the other 30% of the time it's got a weird red berry kind of tint that I am just struggling with. (I don't like red or burgundy cars).

Then I stumbled on this Mystic thread and these look beautiful. I saw a MB 325 on my local lot and didn't give it a second look, but I think with the right wheels (330 sp) this color pops. Plus I like that it doesn't change colors into something wierd, like Barrigue or Artic. Any advice? Should I get with Beige/poplar or grey/walnut interior? HELP! The pressure!!
wantmye90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote