1) Bought 335is cluster to replace my 330i cluster for the hell of it (and oil temp)
2) Couldn't program with NCS as it has higher code index (and is 5 yrs newer) (traces below)
3) Plugged it in, left overnight, started car in morning and it magically programmed itself to my car
4) Will post DIY on using winkfp to code VIN to module, then NCS to code VO to module, allowing you to code the features the standard way
5) How to get the '335is' lettering off the gauge face?
Last edited by yakev724; 05-27-2011 at 12:34 AM.