View Single Post
      03-17-2011, 03:44 AM   #9
1QuikWS6
No 55mph

Drives: 09 E92 328iX N51 3-Stage

Garage List
Looks great! I definitely need to drop my xi

So you confirmed that the 328i springs work correctly on an ix? Because Eibach does not list a spring for ix app & usually the ix requires a different P/N spring with other manufactures...

Only thing is I will also replace the shocks with springs. Wonder how long (if ever) it takes for your stock shocks with 32k miles on em' to crap out after trying to control shorter springs that they were not made for.

I guess I don't understand why lowering amount would be any different between different size wheel/tire combo? You're lowering the car over the wheels, plus if you changed up in size correctly, the new bigger dia. wheel/tire combo should be very close to the same dia. as the stockers (especially since it is an xi) only difference you have less tire sidewall showing now...
2009 328ix E92//SGM//ACS Roof Spoiler//MTech Aero Lip+Trunk Spoiler//M3 Side Skirts//CF Roundels+Grilles//M3 Novillo Interior//Perf Shift Lever+Boot//MPerf DCT Wheel//M3 GT3 eBrake Handle+Boot//ACS Pedals//M3 Mirrors//LCI Tails w/LUX Rev//DTEC V7 AE+MTec 6000K D1S+HPB HID 6000K Fogs//HPB LED Interior//RPI Scoops//CF Euro Airbox+Underhood Hsgs//K&N//BMW PE//MTech Rear Bumper-iS Sport Diffuser//CF Strut Brace//Vishnu OFT//BMW 193M's+Kumho 4X

Last edited by 1QuikWS6; 03-17-2011 at 05:22 AM.
1QuikWS6 is offline   United_States