View Single Post
      03-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
1QuikWS6
No 55mph

Drives: 09 E92 328iX N51 3-Stage

Garage List
OK, I get the deal with the Koni's. So since I won't run factory shocks with lowering springs, my only option is the bilsteins.

Still doesn't answer my question #1 as to what Eibach springs xi drivers are using?

I realize the rears are the same between i & xi but fronts are different.

So Ollie, did you just buy the i Pro Kit for your 335 since they don't list a xi kit?

The sticky is very general regarding the Eibach springs - it states Pro Kit - OK, that's great-what P/N? They don't make one for xi - so I'm looking for what xi owners went with & their impressions/experience as to how they worked...

Guess I'm leaning toward the Eibachs because the amount of lowering is not as great as the H&R's & seems peole state the ride is 'gentler' on crappy roads - but I hesitate to buy any part that is not made specifically for my application without hearing actual results.
2009 328ix E92//SGM//ACS Roof Spoiler//MTech Aero Lip+Trunk Spoiler//M3 Side Skirts//CF Roundels+Grilles//M3 Novillo Interior//Perf Shift Lever+Boot//MPerf DCT Wheel//M3 GT3 eBrake Handle+Boot//ACS Pedals//M3 Mirrors//LCI Tails w/LUX Rev//DTEC V7 AE+MTec 6000K D1S+HPB HID 6000K Fogs//HPB LED Interior//RPI Scoops//CF Euro Airbox+Underhood Hsgs//K&N//BMW PE//MTech Rear Bumper-iS Sport Diffuser//CF Strut Brace//Vishnu OFT//BMW 193M's+Kumho 4X
1QuikWS6 is offline   United_States