View Single Post
      03-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #27
issabmw
cool beans

Drives: E30|E90|Godzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip4335 View Post
Great job on the conversion!

Back in the day, I had a 1973 Ford Maverick (before they required those hideous 5-mph add-on bumpers in 1974) with a 302 inch V-8, but it only had a single exhaust. When I moved to northern Cali, I promptly hit the Midas muffler shop in Mountain View and had them chop my single exhaust into a dual exhaust with highly rated, free-flowing glass packs! Sounded so much better, and I loved it!...As I know you love yours.

On a side note, My son's girl friend has a 330i and I also suggested she try supercharging it, but I don't know how much of a power gain she would achieve. Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think it will boost the torque considerably if she supercharged the 2006 330i N52 engine.

Back on topic: Really clean!
You can PM me but to answer your question, the torque would proportionally increase in respect to the horsepower, leaving a slight margin between the higher power and lower torque. Estimated at 320hp, and around 290 torque.

The supercharger kit is not finished yet, and nobody else offers one for the N52. Contact me or Gavin@MMW.
issabmw is offline   Lebanon