Originally Posted by djdownfawl
I had almost come down to a decision to buy the PROCEDE but now when i saw this chart the JB4 is cheaper and performs better...
you pretty much are going the direction of most people that "just got their car", which is not a bad thing.
my suggestion is to research about another 3 or 4 weeks before you make your decision.
i have a JB4 and it's amazing, but sometimes i wish i would have done some more research first.
that being said, my advice is to NOT pull the trigger on a tune until you read THIS SECTION everyday for the next 3 or 4 weeks. by then you should be filled with enough knowledge to make your decision.
4 or 5 weeks after i bought my JB4, i believe i would have gone with a different tune if i would have waited. but i'm NOT saying that the JB4 is bad - when the PROTunes are flying around all over the place from Cobb is when i will DEFINITELY know if i made the right choice or not.