View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #32
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning View Post
Workin' on it! I can say that it doesn't look like there is a ton of headroom in the cars with just a TBE. We can push the cars harder down low but end up being met with toasty intake temps in the upper RPM ranges...the factory FMIC is just not up to par. TBE+FMIC (Stage2+FMIC) will be where the fun lies

We are looking at options for pleasing as many people with our OTS maps as possible, which may include multiple revisions. Throttle feel and mapping is much like politics in that it's very difficult to please all people...50%+1 and you're a winner, 50%-1 and you're the heel. Roninsoldier is right on the money though....with ATR, you'll be able to dial in the exact feel that you prefer. The MazdaSpeed community has a very high number of ATR users as those drivers tend to have very particular preferences for throttle mapping.

Regards-
Lance
Well being that im running stage 1 with a full tbe, upgraded ic, intake, and water injection (use to use meth, but theres no point for more octane on stage 1 as my timing is always maxed out)....in summary temps problems are not a problem for me So send me some maps Lance/Rob.