05-03-2007, 10:14 PM   #108
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
Ayyy another one of these M3 vs 335i thread...

Fact and matter is, M3 is 7 years old technology...and back then, it pretty much the quickest car within reasonable budget...today's standards, it is mediocre...

Handling wise, don't even make ASSumptions unless you've owned an M3 before and have taken it to the track...

Let's compare it this way, a 335i handling to an M3 handling is like comparing a stock 335i to a PROceded 335i in power....the change IS that drastic...

Now let's upgrade the 335i with PSS9 and Sways and LSD...ur at best, a Turbo Tuner 335i now..

this comparison make any sense?

Back to subject...an M3 will need a lot of mods to beat a PROceded 335.
I Agreed with you on that statement. However, Remember BMW 335i TWIN-TURBO reintroduce to the World since their last Famous turbo model Car since 10 years ago... M3 is good n fast car.. it can Kill alot of cars on the road even stupid sti or wrx or evol x. wHatever jdm out there. for a car that have similar technology for over 7 years. BMW Should improve m tech better right? Even the m6 , the current m6 t have about 500 hp or something better than that. If they choose to do that . they would killed their m5 and m6. or they would have to push m5 to 650hp and m6 should have at least 750 hp. In my opinion, i think M3 is dying with their old technology. is that why they remake the m3 model n technology.. they used e90 and e92 body for m-sedan n m-coupe. Plus they drop v8 instead i-6 inline. Cheese i wonder why.. 335i sedan n coupe have extact body frame as m3.. ? Cost effective? yes. BMW still want to sell m3 for people who does not have the money to buy m5 or m6 cause its over 100K for each of them. think about it? m3 for only street legal car but reasonable price...
LACA335i is offline   United_States