View Single Post
      04-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #21
Year's_End
RWD only.
 
Year's_End's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Pete, FL

Posts: 12,288
iTrader: (0)

A lot of japanese designs just baffle me with their shittiness. The roads would look so much better if we axed all the tooytas and lexuses (lexii?) Off the road. don't forget the massive amount of shit nissan and infiniti (your pic is a great case in point) put out. I'm surprised that german marques like BMW get so much crap for their designs when 90% of the stuff coming out from Japan looks like a mutated pokemon transformer. the other 10% are super generic borefests.
__________________
E92 335i: Space Grey|Coral Red|Aluminum Trim

Future Ride: 2015 Mustang GT Premium |Guard|401A|PP|Recaros|6MT
Year's_End is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote