View Single Post
      04-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #50
roninsoldier83
Forced Induction FTW!

Drives: E90 BMW 335xi N54 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
It should help stock turbo guys as well. Part 2 coming tomorrow. I have 6hrs worth of bench testing data to compile, summarize and post. In the last two days, i've test driven 800 miles while spending an entire afternoon at RC Engineering using the equipment in their lab. It was pretty awesome
Shiv, you crafty devil you! Working behind the scenes with a major fuel injector company like RC engineering.... I think you're going to make a lot of people very happy

But dammit man, you can't do this to people!! Haha! The suspense and curiosity you've created around "Part 2" is creating far too much excitement and my lack of patience is getting the better of me

At this point, even though it's been a long time in the making apparently, this community will finally be able to move forward. This community should be thankful to have such a dedicated tuner/innovator, and if you've really found a way to add a significant amount of fuel overhead, excellent work to say the least sir!

Kudos to you sir
roninsoldier83 is offline   United_States