View Single Post
      04-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
gunger
Registered

Drives: 2011 335IS Twin Turbo Convert

Thumbs up 2011 BMW 335 IS Twin turbo convertible fully loaded. Buy Or Lease!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
This is by far the very best deal out there. You will NOT find a better deal anywhere!

2011 BMW 335 IS Twin turbo convertible fully loaded with every option on it for sale. (Also lease take over option for 27 months). Originally it was a 3 year lease. The lease covers absolutely everything on the car including all tune-ups or any maintenance that is needed. The car has GPS, a Satellite radio subscription, satellite telephone, full road service, premium sound system, racing tires, etc. The car is the space gray metallic with beige interior (highly coveted). This was the prestige car on the showroom floor fully loaded with every option. It is in pristine condition.

IF YOU BUY THE CAR:
The vehicles initial sales price is $78,059. The residual price of the car at the end of the lease period is $39,600 (The vehicle can be bought out right away without paying anymore lease payments as well)

IF YOU TAKE OVER THE LEASE:
I have already paid all of the fees and additional monies up front saving you almost $10,000. The lease payments are $985 per month which includes absolutely all maintenance down to oil changes until the lease ends. This car is extremely fast and pristine. It was on the showroom floor. It currently has 5000 miles and you are allowed 15,000 miles per year!!!! Thats $985 a month which includes taxes. No money down! No transfer fee (I will pay that to BMW). Nothing else. 26 months left to lease.

The photo are stock photos but the colors inside and out and the car match exactly. Please contact me and I can take pictures. Keep in mind my car looks exactly like the one in the picture. Exactly with no dings of any kind.

Link to the car online: (Please see this for more info and pictures) :
http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...e/default.aspx

The car has all packages (Cold weather, premium, convenience) and all options. It is FULLY loaded with all accessories as well.

Your credit must be approved by BMW to take over the lease or to buy and make payments. The car is available to look at or be taken immediately.

I can send the payoff or lease transfer paperwork over to be viewed with VIN number included.

If you have any questions at all, please respond via email and I will get back to you immediately.

Thank you...

Attached Images