View Single Post
      05-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
Lieutenant General

LEDZEP's Avatar
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
If you purchased a product that does not work, and you have documented evidence of multiple attempts by the dealer to correct it - call a lawyer. Pay him $100 to send a letter to them advising of pending civil suit action.

But it's a good head's up to others in the area.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious