Originally Posted by utfenix335i
A few things:
1) paint the lower grilles black. You'll love it. There's a DIY for it.
2) Do JB4 before you do anything else. I still haven't done it, but JB4 has a automatic learning tool that makes any performance mod you had on have instant effect.
3) Look up Rich (XYR03). He's excellent at wrapping and applying trim.
1) I'm painting the kidney grilles tomorrow...the mesh grille I will have to wait for a weekend - a little more time consuming.
2) I've been reading and was gonna go Procede...still dont know for sure yet Procede looks user friendly