thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep

Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamr View Post
EDC ... ok thats cool, the ///M can at times be a bit hard ... so that will be a useful extra ...

BMW individual high end audio .... mmmm ... ok read the details ... 16 speakers, 825W of power ... wow ... i want ... no prices yet on the car?

EDIT: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...t=56028&page=2 .... R20k for the uprated sound ... my god
Yep... BMW boys have gone crazy with the pricing... the base price is high enough if the rumoured R640K is accurate... and they have to skin us alive with exorbitant prices on the options too. Weird indeed. I think Logic 7 will do just fine for me. That R20K would probably be best spent on something like Navigation... I still find it difficult to believe that Navigation is not standard.

The least they could do was to offer the EDC as standard, to justify the R95K premium over the E46 ///M3... but no, they had to be this unforgiving. I suppose they are using the CF roof as an excuse for the price.

Right about now, those long waiting lists at dealerships are about to get really short.

I'm afraid, it looks like I might just be headed for the sedan... I'll reserve my final decision until I have seen the official pricing... I'm still hoping for a miracle on the standard options.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010