View Single Post
      05-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
michaelalex17
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 335xi E92

Jeff is a great guy and he knows his stuff. i went to him numerous times and i will be going back to him for more stuff soon. he knows these cars inside and out. he is nice and very willing to explain everything. he installed my jb3 and he told me how everything worked and he could do this with his eyes closed. i am very careful with my car and i don't let people even drink water in my car, so yeah I'm very cautious with my car and who i let touch it. i have no hesitation letting Jeff work on my car, he's a great guy. he is a master with mechanics. he helped me with my intake and he had all the parts i needed. he also painted my brake calipers for me. they look great i highly recommend people go to do this. if you hate the way those rusty calipers look go to him he knows what he's doing. if your in the tri-state area i highly recommend you go to Jeff for pretty much anything. he's a genuine good guy, when i went to him to get my brake calipers painted it didn't take that long but i stayed there for pretty much the whole day and he ordered pizza and we just hung out. If you care about your car and care about getting things done the right way then go to Jeff. thanks again man for all your help.