View Single Post
      05-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
chrisgemini16
"See me.. now you don't"
United_States
Rep

Drives: E92 335i

Great experience with Jeff and his crew. Drove up from CT to his place to install my JB3, and while I was there he finish the job that two body shops had a hard time doing. I was running M offset competition wheels with 275 tire in the rear and I was ready to go down a size tire and was thinking about selling the wheels.. I mention to Jeff I had some rubbing issues in the rear fenders and he didnt hesitate to see if he can roll them to the max.. he immediately notice it's def possible and did an amazing job. I drove from NY to CT at max speed hitting bumps right and left and all my rubbing issues are now gone. I'm very meticulous on who works on my car.. but I HIGHLY recommend his work. They made me feel welcome... crew was great.. installed my JB3 very quick and check everything.. had my fenders rolled to the max.. all rubbing issues gone and got to meet great invidividuals. I will contact him for further work and will highly recommend anyone from CT to take the drive. It's worth the drive .. you won't be dissapointed. Keep up the good work Jeff.. and thanks again.

Regards,
Chris
Attached Images

Last edited by chrisgemini16; 05-08-2011 at 09:41 AM.