View Single Post
      05-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #8
frozenfire
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i SG

Quote:
EDIT: When you updated the firmware, you did select the 6MT map correct? You may try to reload the firmware and maps and see if that fixes things for you. A work around to get you by is after the cruise shuts off, all you have to do is put the clutch in and release it and the cruise will come back on.

well my cruise control doesnt come on period (pressing the clutch would do nothing except, release the clutch). It just has the --- mph or it says "cruise control malfunction!"

and yes i am using the MT maps

Quote:
No, u pull the cruise control stalk in until the needles move into command center mode and u can reset adaptations and other things there.

Worst case call Vishnu tech support for help. Also use the 4.xx Procede laptop software not 5.0..
yeah i used software 4.20 on my laptop

i just reseted pretty much everything on there that seemed reasonable to reset. car seems to be running fine, just cant get the cruise control to work. I would call vishnu but they are only open M-F 9am-4pm PST I happen to also be working at that time and have no access to proper tools or my car at that time... (also I'm not too sure how willing they would be to help with a v4 that wasnt bought used)

any other ideas?