So I posted this over at 1Addicts, however we don't have our own coding section there so it gets ignored.. and it seems you guys have done loads of xenon conversions here unlike over at 1addicts no one really knows.
I would appreciate some advice please!
Here is the deal:
* I have Euro stock E88 with stock halogens (Thats 1 series convertible btw. Same body as E82)
* I am purchasing bi-xenon headlights from BMW
1) Apparently if I use OEM bulbs and ballasts from BMW I can code the FRM module (FRM2) for the Xenon retrofit?
2) I have read if I Add "$522" to VO in NCS Expert then I will get no errors?
Is that the right code for 1 series or are all BMW's the same?
3) What other options need to be changed for a EURO FRM module? Can I not just go aftermarket HID kit rather and disable headlight bulb check??
Can anyone shed some light on this please? I will buy a 6pack for anyone that can help