06-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
Midnight Magic
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i - Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe View Post
Installed my first set today...looking sharp and I still have about 1" suspension travel before touching the bumpstop in the front. Wheel to fender height is set about 23" all around. Not sure what ground to fender height is though.

Its slightly lower that ZSP....and the customer loves the car! We are just about done with suspension mods (has all M components and now this), next up is M3 sways and we are done with that for now
That would be me . Rides great! Perfect combination of spring and strut. Very smooth. Took her out on a 100 mile run the next day. Absorbed bumps very comfortably. I had stock suspension ZSP with non run flats before the HPA koni's and the ride was still a bit harsh over bumps. With the HPA koni's...loving it. As Matt said, M3 sways would be next, but the downpipes first....

I have about an 1" gap b/n the wheel and fender. I'm gonna measure the wheel to fender and post up when I get a chance later.

Thanks Matt, good work as always.
Cosmetic>// Lux H8 Amber Halo // Performance Kidney // MTech Bumper w/Smoked Fogs / Side Skirts //