View Single Post
      06-10-2011, 07:16 AM   #14
Dannyrado
Lieutenant

Drives: 335d m sport coupe

Just thought i'd share my recent purchase. As stated i had a saris bones 3, which in all honesty i wasn't too happy with.
So i took the plunge and bought the 200 special from roofboxes. I got 2 atera giro carriers and roof bars and feet of my choice. I chose the thule bars, and paid the 20 upgrade for the aero bars. My thoughts were that the thule feet can be changed from car to car, and i also thought they may sell better when i'm done with them.
I have to say, as per the comment above the swing arm made me cack myself when i first tried to put my bionicon on it, because it was sat right where all the fancy gubbins are to do with the rear suss. A bit of adjustment though and i'm very happy.

So all in all i got two atera giro carriers, thule aero bars, thule feet, 4 atera locks (that make all the locks on the carriers the same) 4 thule locks (so all the locks on the bars are the same.) For 225 delivered. Bargain!

Here's a pic. Off to Llandegla in the morning!