Take a look at the service this car had...
Looking at this used 2008 335xi.
I took the service history of this car, and not sure if any of you have idea what is the current condition of this vehicle. Please share with me.
btw, this car still have 1 year factory warranty remaining. 2 year remaining CPO warranty. I am planning to drive less than 10K a year
*Note, I haven't included bulb/scheduled service history.
****First of all, orders are recent to old. Car sits 57,500 km now.****
1. AZ-ZEIT ALT,NICHT VERWNDEN at 54,836 km
2. Replacing high pressure pump at 54,836 km (Part #13517616446)
3. Checking injectors in fuel injection system and removing, scanning
and installing or replacing 2 injectors as required at 54,836 km
Injector (Part #13537585261)
Decoupling element (Part #13537564751)
4. Programming control modules (high pressure pump) at 42,982 km
5. Replacing and installing or replacing both solenoid valves at 42,982 km
Solenoid valve (SOL V) (Part #11367585425)
6. AZ-ZEIT ALT,NICHT VERWNDEN at 42,982km
7. AZ-ZEIT ALT,NICHT VERWNDEN at 32,421 km
8. Replacing high pressure pump at 32,421 km
High-pressure pump (Part #13517592881)
ASA-Bolt (Part #13537582770)
Set of profile gaskets (Part #11617547242)
9. Removing and installing or replacing stop pad with ejector for fuel filler flap at 23,280 km
BUFFER STOP WITH EJECTOR (Part #51178228939)
Anybody have idea? I am picking this up in a week and still have options not to buy if this car have serious problem.